Legal Texts Version 2 11-2018
According to article 10 of Law 34/2002, 11th July, “Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI)”, we inform you of the following information.
SAS PREFABRICADOS DE HORMIGÓN, S.A., [hereafter SAS], is the owner of the web page sas1900.com, and will act exclusively as the manager of the contents of the present Web, addressed at: Passeig Torras i Bages, 106 - 08030 BARCELONA, NIF A08844029, Mercantile Register in Barcelona Book 5389, Section 27, Page 59184, Inscription 1ª, is responsible for the management and functioning of the Web previously mentioned.
If you would like to contact us, you can do so by post at the previously mentioned address, or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONCEPT OF USER
If you use the web you are considered a user, and this implies full acceptance without any reservation of every and each point in this Legal Notice.
INFORMATION ABOUT LINKS
RENUNCIATION AND LIMITATION OF THE RESPONSIBILITY
The information and the services included or availability by the Web could include errors or spelling mistakes. Periodically changes in the contents will be made. SAS can introduce improvements and or changes in its service or contents at any time.
We would like to inform you that the contents on this Web, are designed to inform, keep in contact with you, send information about our services, and are in accordance with what is envisaged in the present Legal Notice and the rest of legal text on this present Web Page.
INFORMATION ON EXEMPTION OF TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY DERIVED FROM THE LOSS OF CONTENT DERIVING FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS.
SAS is not responsible if there are interruptions or if the services and contents offered on the internet do not work adequately, regardless of the cause.
Likewise, SAS is not responsible for, the internet going down, loss of business due to these failures and temporary electricity power cuts or any other types of cuts.
SAS does not declare nor guarantee that the services or contents will not be interrupted or free of errors, and that they will be repaired, or that the service or the provider will be free of viruses or any other damaging component, whilst SAS, will do its utmost to avoid these types of incidences. If the user takes some decisions or carries out actions based on information included on any “websites”, it is recommendable to check the information by consulting other sources.
INFORMATION RELATED TO INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. The structure, design and way of presenting the elements (graphs, images, files, logotypes, colour combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual property laws, owned by SAS.
2. It is prohibited to reproduce, transform, distribute, communicate in public, make publicly available and in generally exploit in any form partially or totally the elements referred to in the previous section. These acts of exploitation can only be carried out if authorised by SAS, and if this were to be the case, there must be explicit reference to the fact that SAS is the intellectual owner of the material.
3. Only documental material produced by SAS is authorised for private use, and in no case, can the material be deleted, changed, eluded or any of the security systems installed be manipulated.
4. It is forbidden to link to the final pages, the frame and any other similar manipulation. The links must always be to the principle page or homepage sas1900.com.
5. Distinctive signs (brands, commercial names) belonging to SAS, are protected by industrial property rights and the use or manipulation of them is forbidden except if there is written authorization by SAS.
SECURE ON-LINE SHOPPING
Security is a priority and therefore we make the maximum effort to assure that our process in terms of transactions is secure and in order to keep your personal information safe:
- Do not share your personal information
- Identify false e-mails (“spoofing” or “phishing”)
- Inform any attempts at “phishing”
- Protect your password
- Always make your payments via payment methods given by SAS
DO NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
SAS will never send you an e-mail and neither call you by telephone to ask you for your password or to verify your password belonging to your account and likewise will never ask for your bank account number or credit card and neither any other personal information. If anybody should contact you or send you and e-mail that you have not asked for, you should never give them any of your personal data previously mentioned. Also you should never respond and communicate to the appropriate authorities in order to proceed with investigating the incident.
IDENTIFY FALSE E-MAILS (“SPOOFING OR PHISHING)”
Ignore all e-mails in which they demand personal information or ones which redirect you to another web page that does not belong to or any societies belonging to the group or in which they ask you to pay via a means which has not being authorised by SAS, as this could be an attempt at identity theft (“spoofing or phishing”) and must be considered as fraudulent.
SAS uses the “sas1900.com” domain for all its e-mails. If you receive an e-mail in a different format, for example: security. e-mail, you can be assured that it is a false mail.
Some e-mails that use phishing contain links to a web page that uses the word “sas1900.com” at their URL, but they will direct you to a web page that is completely different.
If you drag your mouse over the link, you will be able to see the associated URL, which will probably have a different format to the correct web pages authorised by sas1900.com.
Even if you click an e-mail that uses phishing and are redirected to a page that resembles “your account” or to any page that asks you to verify or modify your personal information, ignore it and consider it as fraudulent.
INFORM ANY ATTEMPTS AT PHISHING
Send an e-mail to email@example.com and attach any e-mail that you consider to be false. By attaching these e-mails, you will be helping to locate their origin.
If you cannot attach the false mail, forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and include as much information as possible about it.
BUYER INFORMATION ON THE PLATFORM OF CONFLICT E-commerce.
The purchaser of products on this site, the existence of a platform for resolving disputes are reported online.
In accordance with Article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013:
"The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
According to the data protection act of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, we inform you that personal data given via the forms, and likewise your e-mail address have been included in our file titled SAS, S.L. [hereafter, SAS], at the business address of: Passeig Torras i Bages, 106 - 08030 BARCELONA, NIF A08844029, Mercantile Register in Barcelona Book 5389, Section 27, Page 59184, Inscription 1ª, is responsible for the management and functioning of the Web previously mentioned.
E-mail email@example.com, with the objective of attending your consultations and sending you information related to the services offered by SAS.
We inform you that the data could be used to send you commercial communications, in any format, and this could be related to any other services offered by our business which might be of interest to you. If you should at any time oppose this type of communications, please send us an e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject as “UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE DISTRIBUTION LIST”.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to access, rectify, cancel, opposition, portability and where appropriate limitation, according to the terms established by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 by presenting or sending an application in writing to: Passeig Torras i Bages, 106 - 08030 BARCELONA, or by e-mail to: email@example.com and with a photocopy of your ID or similar documentation indicating the subject as “DATA PROTECTION”.
Therefore, in compliance with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679, and Organic Law 3/2018 of december 5 on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights through this SAS document.
1- ownership of treatments
SAS at the business address: Passeig Torras i Bages, 106 - 08030 BARCELONA, is owner of various treatments.Specifically,
2- Collection and treatment
The treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER], has as main characteristics:
The purpose of collecting and incorporating the data from the treatments previously mentioned is:
a. Offers the information demanded by the interested parties via a form or questionnaire on the web page sas1900.com.
b. Answer questions that have been formulated
c. Send you information about our products or services offered on the website sas1900.com.
2.2-Legal basis - consent
By filling in the diverse forms which are on the previously mentioned Web page, the user gives his or her consent to allow his or her personal data to be kept for the data processing performed by SAS with the purposes listed in the previous point.
In the same way, the user gives SAS his or her consent to send him or her information periodically and inform him or her of our services.
3- Security measures
4- Regulation changes
SAS, reserves the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to current regulations. Any questions, questions or comments you may have regarding this regulation, do not hesitate to consult it by sending your communication to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that are installed on the user’s web browser or devices (smartphone or tablet) as you browse the website pages and are used to store information about your visit.
Cookies are used to:
- Make sure that web pages work properly.
- Store your preferences, like language or font size.
- Find out about the user’s browsing experience.
- Compile anonymous statistical information, like which pages the user has visited or how long they have spent on the website.
Using cookies helps optimise browsing, adapting the information and service offered to the user in order to provide a better experience each time they visit the website.
Type, purpose and operation
Depending on their permanence, Cookies can be divided into two categories: session cookies and persistent cookies. The former expires when the user closes the browser. Whereas the latter expire when their aim is achieved or when they are deleted manually.
In addition, depending on their aim, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- Strictly necessary (technical): These cookies are required for the page to run properly. They are normally generated when the user enters the website or registers on it and they are used to identify the user on the website with the following aims:
- Keep the user identified so that if they close the website, the browser or device and then come back to the same website at another time, they will remain identified, thus enabling them to browse without having to identify themselves again.
- Check if the user is authorised to access certain services or areas of the website.
- Performance cookies: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimise the functioning of the website, for example, to store service settings or store a purchase in a shopping cart.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies collect information on the ads displayed to website users. There are two types:
- Anonymous cookies: They only collect information on the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, i.e., without identifying them explicitly.
- Personalised cookies: They collect personal information from the website user on behalf of a third party, in order to customise these advertising spaces.
- Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used to find out what country or region the user is in when accessing a website service in order to provide content or services appropriate to your location.
- Analytical: They collect information on the user’s browsing experience on the website. It is usually anonymous, although on occasions it can also be used to uniquely and unmistakeably identify the user in order to obtain reports on the user’s interest in the services offered by the website.
- Level 1: Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user.
- Level 2: Performance cookies (anonymous) required for content and browsing maintenance. You are only informed of their existence.
- Level 3: Cookies managed by third parties allowing the user to be tracked through other websites that are not the owners of that website. They generally correspond to advertising or analytical cookies which identify the user in a unique and obvious way.
DOMAIN Name of the “Cookie” Expires Information and intrusion OWN COOKIES sas1900.com see_legal Permanent Legal text version control THIRD PARTY COOKIES sas1900.com _utma 2 years Google Analytics internal measurement Level 3 sas1900.com _utmb 330 minutes Google Analytics internal measurement Level 3 sas1900.com __utmc Session Google Analytics internal measurement Level 3 sas1900.com _utmz 6 months Google Analytics internal measurement Level 3 sas1900.com _utmz 2 years To distinguish users Level 3 sas1900.com _ga 2 years To distinguish users Level 3 sas1900.com __gib 24 hours To distinguish users Level 3 sas1900.com __gat 1 minute To limit the percentage of requests Level 3
The user is informed that, if you continue browsing on our website, without having taken the appropriate measures to customise your browsers, to prevent the installation of cookies used by the website, within the terms and conditions set out in Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
You can find dealers of our products in Spain, France, Portugal, Italy and Germany. Here you can consult the dealers of SAS products in your region.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Linkedin to find out latests news!